Saturday, February 15, 2014

Year (2013) in Review- February

Brrrrrr - it is cold outside, so I have a Winter Wreath created using a multitude of S.U. dies & punches glitter paper, Designers Series Paper, & card stock including glitter and glue. I used dimensionals to give it layers and depth.

What could February be without a SAB Scrapbook page!
Can you Believe it no Valentine's card? I made a friend card instead using the Stampin' Up My Digital Studio program ( if you haven't tried it, you are missing out on a lot of fun and easy creating) I made the card by printing a MDS stamp image onto watercolor paper. I used cloth for the dresses and water colored parts (I used the blender pen be careful that the printer ink doesn't smear) Then layered fabric and paper to complete the card with ribbon and button, with matching envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment