Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Year (2013) in Review -May

This is my favorite card ever, not only do I love this pop up die "Dress Form Pop'n Cuts, but the Artisan Laces, doilies and flowers are just steal my feminine heart.  I had so much creative fun making this card, I am only listing products that are really highlighted.  The mirror is Stampin' Up!  Silver Glimmer paper sponged with Soft Suede Ink then layered with Chrystal Effects, frame of Brushed Gold cardstock layered and embossed.  Bloomers are Creped Filter Paper, Dresser is Early Espresso cardstock sponged with Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler ink for the mahogany look and painted with Chrystal Effects,  Flooring is made with the Natural Composition Specialty Paper sponged with Whisper White Craft Ink, cut into strips and sponged with Early Espresso ink and applied to Early Espresso cardstock.  All stamps, accessories and paper are Stampin' Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment